Beginner Curbed Shower Waterproofing
Make waterproofing curbed showers easier
Make Schluter curbed shower waterproofing easier with our step-by-step online course
Build Beautiful Showers and Get Tough Questions Answered
Are you tired of researching how to waterproof a shower?
If you want one source for learning the fundamentals of how to plan and waterproof a curbed shower using Schluter then we can help.
Our video tutorials are unique because they
- Show you step-by-step instructions
- Share what tools and materials to use
- And follow industry guidelines
Plus, you can post questions and get answers inside our Private Facebook Group.
You’ll learn how to start and finish curbed shower waterproofing using the best materials.
And if you have unexpected problems we can help.
Our goal is to help you start and finish your projects.
Over 500 minutes of Video Tutorials in this course focus on every essential skill you need for planning and waterproofing curbed showers using Schluter.
In addition, Platinum Members get access to two additional courses
- Beginner Walk-In Shower Plumbing
- Beginner Subway Tile Shower Installation
These online courses are sequential and step-by-step, meaning they show you all the steps required to plumb, waterproof, and tile a shower. Each tutorial has written instructions, time stamps for easy reference, and supply lists.
You can view our courses any time and at your own pace. Plus you’ll have lifetime access to all the course content, meaning you can view it today, tomorrow, or next year.
I’m Jeff Patterson, the founder of Home Repair Tutor, and I’d be honored to have you as a course member. I want you to join Beginner Curbed Shower Waterproofing because I know it’ll help you build amazing bathrooms and showers. Hope to see you inside the course!
What You Get
Save time by learning how to use the best tools and materials
Easy step-by-step instruction anyone can understand
Plan shower waterproofing to work with your plumbing and tile
Get Support in our Private Facebook Group of over 19,000 members
No monthly or annual fees
Make Curbed Shower Waterproofing Easier
Module 1: Framing
- Transform any stud wall into a plumb and even surface
- Learn how to choose the best lumber for walls and floors
- See proper notching and boring per the code books
- 9 Video Lessons | 53 Minutes
Module 2: Subfloor Prep
- Make old floors super level and flat for shower systems
- Pro Tips for quick and painless subfloor repairs in minutes
- Learn how to plan showers so they surpass code compliance
- 12 Video Lessons | 77 Minutes
Module 3: Plumbing
- Bathroom and shower code requirements
- Shower valve installation from start to finish
- Shower drain fundamentals and installation without water leaks
- 15 Video Lessons | 112 Minutes
Module 4: Waterproofing
- Shower niche planning that ensures beautiful tile installations
- Shower tray and curb tips for custom Schluter showers
- Step-by-Step waterproofing that elminates costly water leaks
- 27 Video Lessons | 350 Minutes
What makes your course different than YouTube? Many things. First, these videos specifically focus on shower waterproofing and help you avoid costly mistakes that can affect plumbing and tile setting.
Second, you won’t see ads – which is awesome because ads are annoying when you’re trying to learn.
Finally, we do our best to provide accurate lessons that follow the IRC (International Residential Code), IPC (International Plumbing Code), UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code), and manufacturer recommendations.
What will I learn? You’ll learn how to plan walk-in shower plumbing and waterproofing according to the International Residential Code. In addition, you’ll learn what tools and materials are the best for beginners as well as essential skills like working with PEX, shower valve installation, shower drain fundamentals, waterproofing, and more. In the end, you’ll be much more confident building curbed showers.
Ya ya ya, but really, why should I join this course instead of just searching the internet? Okay, here’s the real reason to join: we want you to get awesome results. All the videos in this course are done with the beginner in mind and we made them easy to follow while still following industry standards.
Our systematic approach sets you up for success for the plumbing, waterproofing, and tile phases of shower remodeling. So this course isn’t just about waterproofing, it’s about making the entire shower remodel work from beginning to end.
I still have a question about your course, who should I ask?
We’d love to help. Email me at [email protected]
What’s your return policy?
There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee for all members. If you’re not happy, we’ll refund your payment – simple.
Copyright © 2022 Home Repair Tutor, LLC All Rights Reserved