Beginner Curbed Shower Waterproofing Course
Make your waterproofing project E.A.S.Y.
Any Contractor or Homeowner can learn bathroom remodeling by using the Beginner Curbed Shower Waterproofing Course because it’s E.A.S.Y.
The Big Problem
You’ve probably watched hours of YouTube videos and still have questions. about waterproofing showers. For example
- How do I fix stud walls
- How do I repair the shower subfloor
- What do I need to know about plumbing
- How do I avoid water leaks
All these unanswered questions are very frustrating!!! And I feel your pain. Thankfully there are easy solutions to these problems.
Unfortunately, waterproofing mistakes are very costly. Nobody wants water leaks in the kitchen! Repairing shower waterproofing can cost more than $500, and that’s on the low-end. Plus, who wants to lay awake at night wondering if their shower is going to flood the kitchen???
The big reason I built Beginner Curbed Shower Waterproofing was to help you avoid common mistakes and sleep better at night. I’ve answered countless questions and helped other contractors and homeowners build their confidence to take on shower projects and do it successfully. And I’d love to do the same for you.
When you follow my E.A.S.Y. framework you’ll avoid common mistakes that cause water leaks. E.A.S.Y stands for
The last point is most important. You have what it takes to waterproof any shower. I believe you can acquire the right skills, and together we’ll make your project a success.
Founder, Home Repair Tutor
What You Get
- Lifetime Access to over 570 minutes of E.A.S.Y. video lessons that will inspire you tackle your curbed shower waterproofing project
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Contractors and DIYers new to shower waterproofing who want to become craftsmen
- Facebook Group Support with over 18,000 community members
- Professional Guidance to help you acquire professional skills and avoid common mistakes
- 30-Day money-back guarantee
Make curbed shower waterproofing E.A.S.Y.
Module 1: Framing
- Transform any stud wall into a plumb and even surface
- Learn how to choose the best lumber for walls and floors
- See proper notching and boring per the code books
- 9 Video Lessons | 53 Minutes
Module 2: Subfloor Prep
- Make old floors super level and flat for shower systems
- Pro Tips for quick and painless subfloor repairs in minutes
- Learn how to plan showers so they surpass code compliance
- 12 Video Lessons | 77 Minutes
Module 3: Plumbing
- Bathroom and shower code requirements
- Shower valve installation from start to finish
- Shower drain fundamentals and installation without water leaks
- 15 Video Lessons | 112 Minutes
Module 4: Waterproofing
- Shower niche planning that ensures beautiful tile installations
- Shower tray and curb tips for custom Schluter showers
- Step-by-Step waterproofing that elminates costly water leaks
- 27 Video Lessons | 350 Minutes
What makes your course different than YouTube? Many things. First, these videos specifically focus on shower waterproofing and help you avoid costly mistakes that can affect plumbing and tile setting.
Second, you won’t see ads – which is awesome because ads are annoying when you’re trying to learn.
Finally, we do our best to provide accurate lessons that follow the IRC (International Residential Code), IPC (International Plumbing Code), UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code), and manufacturer recommendations.
What will I learn? What will I learn? You’ll learn how to plan walk-in shower plumbing and waterproofing according to the International Residential Code. In addition, you’ll learn what tools and materials are the best for beginners as well as essential skills like working with PEX, shower valve installation, shower drain fundamentals, waterproofing and more. In the end, you’ll be much more confident building curbed showers.
Ya ya ya, but really, why should I join this course instead of just searching the internet? Okay, here’s the real reason to join: we want you to get awesome results. All the videos in this course are done with the beginner in mind and we made them easy to follow while still following industry standards.
Our systematic approach sets you up for success for the plumbing, waterproofing, and tile phases of shower remodeling. So this course isn’t just about waterproofing, it’s about making the entire shower remodel work from beginning to end.
I still have a question about your course, who should I ask?
We’d love to help. Email me at [email protected]
What’s your return policy?
There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee for all members. If you’re not happy, we’ll refund your payment – simple.
Copyright © 2022 Home Repair Tutor, LLC All Rights Reserved